W78 D36 H30 | SEAT H17 in
W198 D91 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
Sleek and dramatic, the Archive Sofa is a box-framed design with a strong Mid-Century influence. Walnut-finished, exposed ply on all sides makes it an ideal choice for open-concept spaces. It features a blind-tufted seat, powder-coated cylindrical steel legs, and exposed brass fittings. The back cushions can be removed to convert the sofa into a daybed, for relaxing or to accommodate overnight guests. The inner frame is constructed with kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Powder-coated steel legs.k
- Easily converts to a daybed.
- Adjustable, non-marking level feet.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.